Saturday 15 October 2016

Drive-by at Chateau Chambord...


This week we were asked to go on 'a mission' to Blois (more on this later) so I decided to take in a chateau that I had only featured on my website as an external link as we had not as yet visited it. No, not Chambord, this was in fact one of the first we ever visited...I remember catching the first glimpse of it through the trees...awesome!. The chateau we were going to visit was Beauregard as we were in the vicinity and as we were driving past Chambord I took these external shots. It is currently undergoing maintenance works which must be disappointing for visitors looking to capture the 'money shot' of its extravagant facade.


This is the view that reveals less scaffolding.


Will do the post on our Beauregard visit later.


No comments:

Post a Comment