Wednesday 27 November 2013

Provence...part 4...how lucky are we?


Near Francoise's family home is 'Le Lac' which Richard and I had to stroll round. For me it brought back a lot of happy memories of playing on the sand and in the water with our boys way back then - and they had it almost on their doorstep!


On this beautiful November day it is missing the crowd of locals and holidaymakers bringing it alive yet still I had to remark to Richard how lucky I felt to be here...and having been here when the boys were young.



Way back growing up in Kilmarnock we could not ever have imagined that one day we would both be living in France and enjoying moments like this, would have to say it brought a lump to my throat.





Richard's take on it was only to say what I was thinking... we are indeed blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment