Monday 28 July 2014

The big one...


Yesterday was the area's BIG brocante at La Celle Guenand I resisted the temptation until late afternoon but eventually gave in using the excuse of calling in on our guests at 'Les Balcons'. All it did was remind me was that at 450 exhibitors, it is too BIG! By the time I arrived the crowds had dispersed so it made the casual glance from the centre of the aisles to both sides rather easy.


My search for 'treasures' and the 'bizarre' proved fruitless...although this fellow above almost sneaked in to one of the categories.


Every thing here was awfy dear...



and these just clogged up my thought process.



My 'abandoned cuddly toy' was represented by this rather unPC lady who only got me thinking why was she bought in the first place and who thought there was a market for her! She did however have a certain charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment